Bring Just Knead It To You
There are compelling reasons for you as an employer to consider integrating Remedial Massage and/ or Stretching Classes into your work place.
The World Health Organisation (2008) recognises that addressing health, well being and physical activity in the workplace has the potential to:
The ACT Work Safety Commissioner (2009, p.11) summarised additional benefits including:
Call today to find the best solution for your office.
We recommend 10 - 15mins per person
To give you an idea of what we will quote:
3 Hours Minimum Booking $110/ hr +$30 travel fee for offices within in 5km of the CBD.
45 - 60 Minute Classes can be in the office or down in a park near by if you do not have space.
Sessions focus on the various muscles of the body that get stiff and sore in the corporate environment. Classes are relaxing, leave participants feeling great all the while improving posture and loosening stiff and sore areas of the body.
The financial cost of poor health & wellbeing is $7 billion/year nationally
A report release by Medibank Private (2005) revealed that on average 52% of Australian workers felt overwhelmed with stress and pressure for a significant portion of the time. After further analysis of the results the study found:
- employees with poor overall health status take up to nine times more sick leave than their healthy colleagues
- healthy employees are nearly three times more productive than employees with poor health
Recent studies in the UK have shown that stress is the single most common cause of absenteeism in the work place. Additionally, a study across 14 countries including the UK and US revealed that over 50% of employees who experienced high levels of stress reported disengagement from work.
Furthermore, research has shown that unhappy and stressed employees take up to 1.25 more sick days per month. That is an extra 15 days per year compared to their happier, less stressed co-workers.
A major benefit of massage is stress relief and management, which can lead to decreased absenteeism and increased work engagement.
Shawn Archor is a widely recognized expert in success and productivity in the work place. He has shown that using an activity such as a short massage improves mood and positivity of employees which can significantly increase a person’s productivity, leadership ability, concentration and overall performance.
Additional benefits specific to remedial massage and stretching include:
- Relief from headaches and tightness in the neck, shoulders, arms and wrists associated with hours spent in front of the computer
- Stress relief and improved sleep for increases in mental focus and concentration.
- It lowers blood pressure, calms the nervous system and strengthens the immune system which can decrease absenteeism
- It encourages and increases blood circulation, and improves respiration.
- It relieves the common symptoms of RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) or OOS (Occupational Overuse Syndrome).
Bring Just Knead It to your office to decrease stress; improve productivity and moral and leave you and your staff feeling great.
- Highly experienced, professional remedial massage therapists committed to providing musculoskeletal care specific to each clients and business needs.
- Each staff member is qualified with at least a Diploma of Remedial Massage and undergoes a rigorous JKI training program (including seated and desk massage) to ensure they treat to our extremely high standards.
- All staff understand that once finished, your team needs to get back to work.
SOUTH SIDE MASSAGE CONTACT DETAILS
p 07 3891 7629
m 0424 633 474
a Just Knead It - Remedial Massage Woollongabba
992A Stanley St East, East Brisane
Street and Onsite parking at the back of the building. The barricade will automatically open. You can obtain a $3.00 token from Just Knead It to exit. There is also plenty of parking on the near by streets.