Remedial Massage Jobs & Myotherapy Jobs Brisbane
Join us to raise the bar of Soft Tissue Therapy in Australia.
Make a difference, have fun and grow as a therapist, with a world class team of therapists around you.
We are in search of Experienced Remedial Massage Therapists and Myotherapists to join us at our East Brisbane and Woolloongabba clinics.
Are you our next superstar?
Just Knead It is an established sports, remedial massage and myotherapy clinic, known for consistently providing gold standards of care, fast results and a team approach to treatment.
We are in search of passionate and experienced therapists, with a thirst for knowledge and value continual improvement.
Our goal is to provide you with the best possible training and development in Australia, in a company that values career progression, putting our therapists first and providing opportunities to grow and learn from our extensive referral network, consisting of some of the best allied health practitioners in Australia.
What is in it for you?
Our goal is to have the happiest and most fulfilled team of health professionals across our clinics, who are excited to make a difference and change lives. We stand for nothing less than gold standards of care, an awesome team culture and our aim is for you to have loads of fun along the way.
Receive the following opportunities:
- Rapid remedial massage job and myotherapy career progression, with a supportive and experienced team behind you.
- Free and ongoing training, mentoring and development, on a regular basis.
- Work with and potentially travel with some of Australia’s best athletes and sports teams.
- Work closely with some of Australia's best therapists and alongside our extensive referral network to efficiently achieve great outcomes for our patients.
What we are looking for:
Our clients have come to expect a very-high level of care when they visit Just Knead It. As such, we’re looking for therapists who have hands on skills and are willing to learn and grow to deliver an exceptional level of care that our clients have come to expect. You will need to have a high level of attention to detail and a proactive mindset. We have options available for part-time and full-time subcontractor work. However, the ideal candidate will be available for a minimum 20 hours/week.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering World-Class Remedial Massage or Myotherapy services.
- Building long-term community relationships as well as your client-base, through exceptional care and communication skills.
- Accelerating the growth of Just Knead It through communication and/or promotion to GPs, allied health professionals, other businesses and the community. (We'll give you all the skills, tools and support to know how!)
Myotherapy & Remedial Massage Job: Skills & Qualifications
If you'd like to apply for a role, please submit both a resume/CV and a cover letter when applying. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
For any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org